How to: 2-Way Hijab Styling
- Long shawl
- Start with one side longer than the other.
- Fold one side of the hijab.
- Grab the shawl from the inside for the ofher side, joining and pinning them at the centre with a brooch.
- Following the fold, gather the rest of the hijab and place everything over your shoulder.
- Secure the shawl with a brooch and the side flap with a pin.
- Bring the rest of the hijab over your back to your other shoulder.
- Secure it with a brooch on the side.
Video produced by: Nurlyana Irdina