10 Ways To Create A Memorable Wedding Hashtag
Need some pointers on creating a unique hashtag for your wedding? Here's how.
- Have only ONE hashtag for your wedding.
- Make sure it's easy to remember and not too long: Don't use hard-to-spell words or words that are spelt creatively or differently like 'kool', 'luv', or '4ever'.
- Stick to alphabets and numbers like dates. Skip symbols.
- Do a test search for hashtags to see that it's not used. If there are a few non wedding-related photos for that hashtag, it's ok to use it.
- Don't hijack another couple's hashtag. Be nice.