Update: Get Ready For Fenty Beauty's Stunna Lip Paint To Drop
We could hear Fenty fans squealing in excitement when Rihanna, announced the launch date of Stunna Lip Paint — the latest Fenty Beauty product, on her Instagram on November 9.
The shade of true red, chosen by Rihanna herself, is touted as a shade that will look good on every one, judging from the hashtag #ONEREDFORALL and gorgeous pictures of women of different ethnicities wearing the same shade on both Rihanna and Fenty Beauty's Instagram accounts. Still not convinced? Check them out in the gallery above.
And we.can't.wait, since it's perfect timing for the festive season! The bold, sexy packaging looks like a luxe bottle of nail polish, but we wouldn't have expected anything less from Fenty Beauty and @badgirlriri.
UPDATED at 12:19pm: We just got more details on Stunna Lip Paint - Longwear Fluid Lip Color. Yay!
- As reported earlier, the shade of the beautiful bright red was hand-picked by Rihanna because it works beautifully on every skin tone. It was also extensively tested to make sure it looks incredible on everyone. She says, "The perfect red is hard to get right, and it's really hard to find YOUR red that works on your skin tone." We so agree!
- The lip-defining precision wand makes sure Stunna Lip Paint goes on flawlessly in one stroke. Check out Rihanna's video of applying the lip colour on Instagram and you know this is true.
- The show-stopping crimson hue in a soft matte pigment boasts an impressive 12-hour hold and is weightless when it dries down to the perfect shade. Perfect for serious X'mas partying!
- It's also feather-proof and stays kissably smooth. "I wanted a lipstick that wouldn't budge — even as you eat, even as you make out," adds Rihanna. Yass!
- Stunna Lip Paint hyper-intense pigment needs to be activated so shake well before use.
- It's priced at S$36, which we think it reasonable if it does all that it promises.
Here are the on-sale deets:
- Available online from 23 November at Fentybeauty.com and 26 November (noon) at Sephora.sg
- In-store at Sephora Singapore from 27 November.